Greatest / Best FAS threads of all time?

mgavin

Experienced
I've been here on the journey since the ultra and over the years there have been some awesome, hilarious, and sometimes just outrageous threads. Can you guys link some of your favorites?

Some stand out ones I remember that I would love to reread are the ones where someone found bugs that cliff didn't know about. That was totally over my head, but I'd like to give it another read.

And the completely outrageous ones, I remember: that Romeo guy, oh, and Tony! Both guys had a weird vendetta against fractal audio. Those threads were comedy gold! Anyways, what are some of your stand out threads?

I've only been here a little over a year and a half. For me the strangest thread I've seen is the one about getting the Message in a Bottle tone.

One of my favorite real threads was when Yek did a write up of all the amps. He started just around the type I got my Axe so every day was like an updated tutorial on the magic box.

I've been here on the journey since the ultra and over the years there have been some awesome, hilarious, and sometimes just outrageous threads. Can you guys link some of your favorites?

Some stand out ones I remember that I would love to reread are the ones where someone found bugs that cliff didn't know about. That was totally over my head, but I'd like to give it another read.

And the completely outrageous ones, I remember: that Romeo guy, oh, and Tony! Both guys had a weird vendetta against fractal audio. Those threads were comedy gold! Anyways, what are some of your stand out threads?
Romeo I remember, but who was Tony?

All the best threads are always come from the Father of Fractal Audio System and you all shall know who the person is.

The Mother Of All Effects threads was pretty awesome reading.

I also have to give a shout out to @yek for his Drive pedals series and @FractalAudio for Cliff's Notes and assorted pearls of wisdom.

I miss @SwedishChef as he used to come up with some neat stuff.

@PerChr also does some phenomenal ir's.

Yek's amp/effect guides, incredibly useful.

Every "when will AX8 get the most recent firmware" thread and the "Message in a Bottle tone" guy for the lols.

The "I feel sick of the updates" dé-jà vu threads :D:D

It is a pity that the old forum is gone. There were great threads there from the Axe-FX Standard era, and good conversations with Maestro Cliff. On those times there was no marketing about Fractal Audio, only the publicity from the users. We were the famous players!

I hardly ever post (I don't have an axefx) but I made a post years ago that I thought was kind of funny. (If you search on 'new fractal product'). Not sure why, but it seemed to offend some people.

Back
Top Bottom