Greatest band of all time?

What is the greatest band of all time?

• Total voters
And in page 96,045 of this thread we have covered 99% of all bands out there.

No doubt we would given enough time...I wonder what the over/under page count will be for Krokus?

Tom Brady isn't my favorite, but to even attempt to suggest he isn't the GOAT would be ludicrous and self incriminating.
Since we are all players, Zep is part of our DNA...but it will always be the Beatles...not even debatable...much like Brady.

(In best Lumbergh voice)
Can you please ship my V amp with the rack mount kit and floor controller....that'd be great.

Anyone that answers incorrectly must do their next gig with a V-Amp.

Is the rack mount V-amp acceptable? I have one of those holding up my couch.

I'm a huge zep fan, so I actually will just be playing the V-amp for pleasure.

For This 53 yr old-

Zeppelin was before me, as were the Beatles and Who and Stones. Van Halen was the most influential for me, as was Metallica and Maiden and Priest.

I can appreciate zep now that I’m older. The song and riff writing was deep/long lasting. They will be listened to for centuries to come I imagine.

But the question was which band was/is the greatest. My answer is, there isn’t One. There might be one Today, for Me, but tomorrow it changes.

Kansas was pretty awesome though...

Led Zeppelin is my favorite classic rock band . UFO with Michael Schenker took things in a whole new direction for me . One of the most under rated bands of the era .

Back
Top Bottom