Great turn of events :)

As long as you keep your presets, you're fine.
They sell pretty much for the same price as new, so you're not losing money. Once you win the Powerball, you can buy one back :eek:

Sorry to hear that Nicolas, nevermind the ax8 u might catch up with the AX8 Mark II when ur back!

thank guys for all the good wishes, i have been working out a plan, a financial plan, in part, thanks to a bank loan i was able to get all my CC bills. The job i had was not my only source of income, but with CC bills to pay i hardly had enough left to meet ends.

Now it's all different and i can keep the AX8 rig. Sold most of my pedals this last days and that's it.

I feel a lot better and more relax.

Thanks again for all your support!

(Title changed)

Last edited:
great news! You should modify the Heading for this to Not sold--EVER....
I'm hoping to organize a FAS party later this winter for the many Dade-Broward Fractalheads..Now you can attend with no major depression....
stay dry......

thank guys for all the good wishes, i have been working out a plan, a financial plan, in part, thanks to a bank loan i was able to get all my CC bills. The job i had was not my only source of income, but with CC bills to pay i hardly had enough left to meet ends.

Now it's all different and i can keep the AX8 rig. Sold most of my pedals this last days and that's it.

(Title changed)
Nice to hear that...and good luck to you!
I had to sell my AxeFxUltra a couple of years ago, before I got my full time job in a hospital...these situations suck, but in most cases everything turns out better in the future!

(Title changed)
That is awesome news Nicholas.

Back
Top Bottom