Great sound with my Splawn Nitro 4CM. I'm blown away !

mrpollack

Inspired
I just tried for the first time to use my Spalwn Nitro in 4CM with my Axe II.. OMG I didn't know that my Splawn can sound so good ! What a punch and power..I just replaced my SLO100 amp block in my preset with fx looper and connected everything according to the manual description..
Again I'm blown away..Axe II works all possible ways perfectly :) .. I guess I will play for some time again with my Spalwn Nitro in this configuration..
The greatest thing is that I can use all Axe's drive pedals wah wah etc and it sounds as good as I had my real wah wah and the other pedals in front of me..Unbelivable ! Thanks Fractal again ! And this Esoteric ACB pedal simulation in front of my Splawn Nitro..It's the fattest and punchiest sound I ever had ..AMAZING !

This is what i needed to hear I have a hum buster cable on order so I can try this with my quick rod and street rod!!

Almost anything is possible with an Axe :lol

I'm still waiting to see a Splawn amp match also.....

I need to make an attempt myself soon and do. My Quickrod. Mine souds great in 4cm

I've replaced the Brit 800 Mod model (which I didn't like) with a new "Brit Super" model which is based on the Marshall AFD100. Splawns are very similar to that. You can use that as a basis for an amp match.

I've replaced the Brit 800 Mod model (which I didn't like) with a new "Brit Super" model which is based on the Marshall AFD100. Splawns are very similar to that. You can use that as a basis for an amp match.

Oh, you mean the amp I used for my best Marshall TM? Poop head. :( I'll live. :)

Holy sh!t this is great news! Never wanted to knock it but the Brit 800 Mod was something I was looking forward to on the II and it really just didn't work for me. And I tried hard to get it to do what I thought it could do, but nothing worked for me. Super stoked to have the AFD 100!!!! Looking forward to this release!!!!!

Great news :) If time permits.. In fact my Splawn by its own sounds a little harsh on gain channel ..I'm afraid it's UPS delivery from USA problem (I tried to change some tubes but no improvement )..So I'm not very exited to match it in this condition..Normally I used it with my BB Preamp in front of it (almost no gain on Splawn gain knob)and then it sounds amazing to my ears..The same now with this Xotic AC Booster model in front of Splawn in 4CM :)

Holy sh!t this is great news! Never wanted to knock it but the Brit 800 Mod was something I was looking forward to on the II and it really just didn't work for me. And I tried hard to get it to do what I thought it could do, but nothing worked for me. Super stoked to have the AFD 100!!!! Looking forward to this release!!!!!

Same for me. I just can't get it work. It manages to be very bassy and the same time kind of shrill no matter what you do.

I've replaced the Brit 800 Mod model (which I didn't like) with a new "Brit Super" model which is based on the Marshall AFD100. Splawns are very similar to that. You can use that as a basis for an
amp match.
Awesome!!!!!
I cant wait. I was going to TM some Kemper AFD profiles but the profiles sound like $h@t!

Any chance of a Splawn model in the future? Or is the new "Brit Super" so similar that adding something like a Quick Rod would now be redundant?

Sorry guys but today I found my ultimate sound with this Splawn Nitro And Axe II4CM method !!! Sorry all modeled amps but I'm gonna spend my life playing my Splawn Nitro with Axe Fx II in 4CM ;-) I'm still picking my jaw off the floor ! Cliff ! You made my Splawn Nitro drived by your Esoteric RCB sounding, like it never ever sounded by itself alone ! It's Real Magic ! Ok I'm running to setup all my patches again..Happy Polish guy today ;-)

Sorry guys but today I found my ultimate sound with this Splawn Nitro And Axe II4CM method !!! Sorry all modeled amps but I'm gonna spend my life playing my Splawn Nitro with Axe Fx II in 4CM ;-) I'm still picking my jaw off the floor ! Cliff ! You made my Splawn Nitro drived by your Esoteric RCB sounding, like it never ever sounded by itself alone ! It's Real Magic ! Ok I'm running to setup all my patches again..Happy Polish guy today ;-)

Quickrod owner here and use the 4CM also...... Would love to know your 4CM settings for all you I/O stuff just to compare. Love my Splawn as well.

Back
Top Bottom