Great news it seems!

Brick_top

Power User
In case someone missed it Cliff said this on another forum:
Originally Posted by cliffc8488
I have a bunch of tube amps now but I only use them during model verification. They sound great though.

I've got a Friedman Marsha coming soon, can't wait to model that along with the Shiva I just picked up.
:)

Brick_top said:
In case someone missed it Cliff said this on another forum:
I have a bunch of tube amps now but I only use them during model verification. They sound great though.

I've got a Friedman Marsha coming soon, can't wait to model that along with the Shiva I just picked up.
:)

cool the marsha sounds great, very impressed off of the tone merchants vids... lots of modes on it though.. brown eye, hairy brown eye, stinky brown eye ;)

Can't wait to get a Shiva in there!!!!

I need to go read up on the Marsha, I'm out of the loop on that one.

D

Man! A Shiva is wonderfull. And the Marsha clips were fantastic in the higain shootout. Would be fantastic. :)

More amps???
Well, at least Scott can die happy.

;)
I really should investigate some more amps. I'm only using like 8 or 9. i have a slew of patches with Plexi's that all sound different...

BTW, why does he always spill those beans on other forae?
So good we have people here that bring those nuggets to the Fractal place.

Keeping up with this forum is work enough already without having to scour those others...

i think it's because we all act like cats who hear the can opener haha :lol: he's gotta be sneaky or we are all over it.

F*** me running ! Friedman Marsha :shock: ... That would truely be like x-mas. Now take your time Cliff and please get it as accurate as humanly (or Cliff-ly) possible :D

VegaBaby said:
F*** me running ! Friedman Marsha :shock: ... That would truely be like x-mas.

Naw man. Christmas would be if Cliff got his hands on a Magnatone Custom 280 (Buddy Holly!!!) and other assorted great vintage amps from the 50's and early 60's.

Deltones said:
VegaBaby said:

Naw man. Christmas would be if Cliff got his hands on a Magnatone Custom 280 (Buddy Holly!!!) and other assorted great vintage amps from the 50 and early 60's.
Yeah!!! A couple of the more obscure vintage amps - magnatones, supros etc - would be fantastic!

Deltones said:
VegaBaby said:

Naw man. Christmas would be if Cliff got his hands on a Magnatone Custom 280 (Buddy Holly!!!) and other assorted great vintage amps from the 50 and early 60's.
I guess the perfect x-mas can have quite different definitions for most of us :lol:

VegaBaby said:
Deltones said:
VegaBaby said:

I guess the perfect x-mas can have quite different definitions for most of us :lol:
yeah, this is more like new years.

stevorc321 said:
Deltones said:
VegaBaby said:

Yeah!!! A couple of the more obscure vintage amps - magnatones, supros etc - would be fantastic!
+1

He posted that on TGP.

I almost pooped my pants when I read it. I laughed out loud, for real.

Talk about two freaking amps that I'll use. Damn!

The Shiva was 'my' amp from late 1999 to about 2003. I must have done hundreds of shows with that thing; I owned 3 over that time. I freaking LOVE that amp, know it inside and out and can't wait.

The Marsha I don't know, but I've read the raves and heard the clips. Absolutely bad ass.

This is going to be insanely fun for me. Woot!! I'm comin' home soon - Shiva? BOOM!

VegaBaby said:

the first time i read that my brain pulled one over on my and i thought you said "that would truely be like axe-mas." and i burst out laughing... and then i realized oh... :oops:

....I've got a Friedman Marsha coming soon, can't wait to model that....

I know of one person who will not be happy about this news:

jan_brady.jpg

"Marsha Marsha Marsha!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom