Gravity

P

plexi59

Go see "Gravity" in IMAX 3D. Preferably with Dolby Atmos sound, if it's available nearby. That is all. Hands down the best movie I have seen in the past couple of years.

I saw Gravity in 3D last weekend and would agree it's one of the best movies I've seen in a long while; definitely one of the best space movies ever IMO. I'd love to see this on IMAX...even on a regular screen you get carried away and almost feel like you're actually there. The fantastic visuals add dramatic depth to the perilous nature of being in space and how fragile existence is out there. Awesome flick! One of the few movies that actually matches the hype I think.

I haven't seen the movie yet but rottentomatoes gave it a 97%! That presuades me to spend the extra dough on IMAX 3D for sure!

The thought that will be persistently in your head is "WTF, how did they even film this without actually being up there". Buzz Aldrin liked the movie a lot. There are some mistakes in it, but the fact that those mistakes are pointed out by scientists and astronauts only emphasizes just how much of it they got right - those folks wouldn't even bother commenting if it was just another Hollywood blockbuster.

I saw it last weekend and I thought it was allright, the CG was great It didn't look fake at all so 3D would have made really nice. The story was what I had a problem with or maybe it was the way Sandra Bullock seemed like she was in over her head a just little with trying to carry most of the movie on her own. When compared story wise I thought Apollo 13 was beter.

Back
Top Bottom