Got some guitar hanging rails for the office....

Looking good! What about LED light strips under/above the rails? More out of sight and hopefully they could light up the guitars themselves a bit more.

That's what I was seeing in my mind's eye, too. Or a couple of 3 foot sections
of track lighting above the guitars.

Looks great, Joe. :)

IMG_20210830_195723.jpg

LED strip lights came today. Haven't stuck them on yet, just laid them on top of the rails....

Cool! Couple of Temple Boards for the new goodies, too?? :)
Da. Two more are on the way, one of which is doing a u-turn, as I forgot I had already ordered one identical to it when I got the Quilter to use for shooting IRs.... The two currently in use for my pair of FC6es will be used for the Quilter and DI box and for the survivors of my old stompbox setup once the FM is back from CEBA....

Wow! I think you should keep going until you run out of floor space and need to put an addition
onto the homestead. :)
While the pedalboard will be about 14" wider, overall, the trend is actually moving slowly towards making the office/studio space more space efficient and usable. I am hung up currently without a shelf in the closet, but will be rectifying that soon via some lumber and shelf brackets from Lowe's to restore the missing shelf. I also got some nice 3-drawer caddies under the work table which will help get stuff out of boxes on the floor. The "new" place we moved to in Feb. lost me my garage and gave us more indoor space in the house....

No. A small company in Pittsburgh, DiamondLife, makes the whole wall hanging system....

Ha, when I was looking I also came across them. Awesome product. Downside was that shipping to holland was even more expensive than the product itself. I ended up making it myself. Looks awesome what you have there Joe!

Ha, when I was looking I also came across them. Awesome product. Downside was that shipping to holland was even more expensive than the product itself. I ended up making it myself. Looks awesome what you have there Joe!
Goedemorgen!

Thanks! They are a great company!

Got to build a shelf in the closet on the other end of the room. Got a lot of cases that need a home, and the previous people that lived here took out the shelf and folding doors on the closet. Then I can start de-cluttering the room and make it work better....

0917212135_HDR.jpg

Pedalboards update - step 1: move pedals to separate smaller board.

Next steps: green FC onto 17" White Temple board, FM9 onto 24" White Temple board.
The bigger boards are Duo 24 and smaller is Duo 17?

Thinking about FM9 on Duo 24 and 4 pedals on Duo 17...

The bigger boards are Duo 24 and smaller is Duo 17?

Thinking about FM9 on Duo 24 and 4 pedals on Duo 17...
The bigger ones are Duo 21 customs. Will post a pic with the new Duo 24. Still waiting on the other Duo 17 to replace the custom Duo 21 on the other side, but it'll at least give you an idea of the look.

FM9 fits really nice on a Duo 24.
0918211620_HDR.jpg

Footswitches under-the-deck fit nicely in the holes if you find nice washers (Ace Hardware has these nice chrome ones) and are nice and easy to hit with your toe, and stay out of the way when hitting switches on the FC6 or FM9....
0918211620a_HDR.jpg

This ^^^ board is getting swapped out for a Duo 17 in white, and will be my "old stomps" board.

Back
Top Bottom