Got my invite! Woohoo!

Did you all see the photo posted on Facebook? Looks like quite a lot of AX8's will be going out "soon".

They are printing money right there.
I know they have an Idea, but I don't think they know how huge this is going to be. This will dominate the next few years. I just wish we could get a referral Token for everyone we turn on to one then when it's time for the next thing, we get a discount based on the number of tokens. I know I'm just talking, but I plan on selling the crap out of these things. Small company loyal following.

I know they have an Idea, but I don't think they know how huge this is going to be. This will dominate the next few years. I just wish we could get a referral Token for everyone we turn on to one then when it's time for the next thing, we get a discount based on the number of tokens. I know I'm just talking, but I plan on selling the crap out of these things. Small company loyal following.

I know I've sold a few. I just hope they keep up the good free updates of course! I also suggested they start making FX pedals to turn more of the simplists onto FAS's quality.

I would love to see a FAS Reverb pedal that is a a BigSky killer. The BigSky sounds amazing, but they wrap it in the worst technology. I get frustrated and annoyed when Strymon releases new pedals in the same outdated chassis. The Strymon Librarian is a joke. No editor. There is so much power hidden behind a crappy interface. Think about it... FAS has the reverb and the technology. Should be an easy win for them.

Yours is on the way! I'm freakishly jealous....If I get an invite before the weekend and have the Star Wars: The Force Awakens and order the AX8 and have Christmas the following week... My brain might go into sensory overload...

I'm a 100% new Fractal guy with the AX8.... I'm pretty active and somewhat vocal over at TGP in the modeling forum. Can't wait.. (Launch is a bit weird... but I survived the Kemper Remote launch which was just .... UGH.... )

Yours is on the way! I'm freakishly jealous....If I get an invite before the weekend and have the Star Wars: The Force Awakens and order the AX8 and have Christmas the following week... My brain might go into sensory overload...

I'm a 100% new Fractal guy with the AX8.... I'm pretty active and somewhat vocal over at TGP in the modeling forum. Can't wait.. (Launch is a bit weird... but I survived the Kemper Remote launch which was just .... UGH.... )

It won't be long, Fractal will pushing these out in a steady stream. They know what they are doing. When they were quiet the last few weeks to a month or so, they were busy building stuff. You can almost pinpoint it, when you don't see Cliff hanging around the forum for an extended amount of time, that means he's cranking away on something. Let us know when you get it. Exciting times, for all of us.

Not me. I'm gonna do my Billy Gibbons impersonation and continue to make up outlandish sh*t about the source of that tone!

Back
Top Bottom