Got my FC-6 Today - After using FC-12 for a Few Weeks

Does the layout link only relate to that layout? So if I program switch 4 in layout 2 to go to layout 5 then switch 4 programmed to go elsewhere like layout 6???

The layout link is per switch per layout, so pressing 4 again would do whatever you have it programmed to do on layout 5.

Danny W.

yeah , that was tremendously helpful thanks Ghengis. I am also still waiting for stock at G66 uncertain about 6 or 12 option. Reckon based on your description it'll be the 6 for me and save the floor real-estate and some cash into the deal.
Thanks for the insight.

I have an FC6 with 2 Roland FS7's. I have it set up so that I can access all 8 scenes from the 6 switches on the FC6 and the 2 switches on one of the FS7s. The other FS7 I use to increment or decrement the preset. I also use the toggle feature to toggle between the currently selected scene and scene8 which I have set up as my lead sound. I use the hold feature on the top left switch to select the tuner function. This is plenty of functionality for one gig.

Last edited:
I have an FC6 with 2 Roland FC7's. I have it set up so that I can access all 8 scenes from the 6 switches on the FC6 and the 2 switches on one of the FC7s. The other FC7 I use to increment or decrement the preset. I also use the toggle feature to toggle between the currently selected scene and scene8 which I have set up as my lead sound. I use the hold feature on the top left switch to select the tuner function. This is plenty of functionality for one gig.
I’m confused. This s what I know as a Roland FC-7:

Back
Top Bottom