Got my AxeFx Ultra just a few hours ago!

Deltafit

Inspired
Hi everyone, just thought i'd say hi and let you all know i'm absolutely buzzing from my first few hours with my new Ultra :D

Within TEN minutes, i KNEW i was just going to love this thing and was immediately blown away by the quality of EVERYTHING in the unit. I was flicking through all of the presets (as ya do) and a couple of times i literally sat back in my chair in amazment with some of the tremendous sounds i was hearing. I've only ever had a Boss GT8 and a Line 6 unit so as you know...this thing ain't them!!! Only thing is i couldn't get any output when i tried to hook it up to my poweramp via output 2!??!

Anyways..my 30kg 10u rack and cab is now heading for ebay i think! :lol: Still got some thinking to do and to test the Ultra with a few gigs first before i do but i'm confident its gonna work well...fingers crossed.

I just got this a couple of days ago , but I believe to get sound for your amp out of output 2 ,I think you have to go into the layout , and add a loop effect just before the output . And join it to the singal chain .

I am still trying to get the firmware updated and get the Axe editor to load a preset so I can hear it ..no luck to either

Front panel, I/O, audio, copy out 1 one to out 2 and turn it ON. The loop block would work too when the setting is OFF. Depends on what you want. Enjoy your Axe and don't look back.

Back
Top Bottom