• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Got my active CLR cab today!

mr_fender

Axe-Master
Got my active CLR cab in today. So far I like it a lot. It's very clear and detailed sounding like my studio headphones. Haven't had too much time to really crank it, but it screams. I'll probably have to tweak my presets a bit. I threw most of them together using my mediocre creative 2.1 PC speakers, which are pretty boomy because of the sub. As a result my presets were a bit thin at first with the CLR. It definitely sounds beefier when it's on the floor. I have a tilt back amp stand, but I'm not sure I'm going to use it yet. Need to jam and tweak a bit more. I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm going to have to start saving for a second one to run in stereo. Damn you Fractal and your addictive tones!!!! :mrgreen

JayCM800XL

Experienced
Congrats! Maybe next year I'll get into powered FRFR speakers. For now I want to see how the Axe holds up against tube amp half stacks in live band settings.

Top Bottom