Got a little snow today in Michigan

Brian Coonan

Power User
I love messing around with FCPX so took the opportunity after today's effort. lol. And to answer a question about why I don't just turn around and come back forwards - there is a wind that happens in that space between the garage and the end of the house and if I do that, the snow come back at me and is entirely honed in on my face.

Just some dumbness on a Wednesday. :). Happy New Year!

LOL...brought back memories of watching Benny Hill!

On a more serious note...as a Canadian...you used a snowblower for that?! ;)

hahah, I told my wife next time that I needed to get some neighbors to follow me around. That Canadian comment cracked me up - I used to work on a team that managed railcars out of Fort Saskatchewan and Prentiss - seeing the snow that the snow clearing railcars moved was unbelievable. The snow we get is NOTHING compared to that. But yeah, I'll still use a snowblower. hahah

I watched the video again with the music cranked after watching the Benny Hill video and I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for posting it!

I grew up in northern Ontario. You should see the snow blowing equipment they used to clear the roads. I remember as a kid playing king of the hill on some of the snow piles and we could touch the telephone cables. Luckily the 44k lines were higher up on the poles! After a heavy snowfall, we used to spend a couple hours to clear the road before the plows came by to play road hockey.

hahah, I told my wife next time that I needed to get some neighbors to follow me around. That Canadian comment cracked me up - I used to work on a team that managed railcars out of Fort Saskatchewan and Prentiss - seeing the snow that the snow clearing railcars moved was unbelievable. The snow we get is NOTHING compared to that. But yeah, I'll still use a snowblower. hahah

Yeah I'm not too far from Fort Sask. We get alot of snow and COLD weather here.

@Brian Coonan - We lived in Highland Township for a couple of years. First winter wasn't so bad...the second one had me looking for properties in Florida! Too much for this boy from the south!

I love messing around with FCPX so took the opportunity after today's effort. lol. And to answer a question about why I don't just turn around and come back forwards - there is a wind that happens in that space between the garage and the end of the house and if I do that, the snow come back at me and is entirely honed in on my face.

I love looking at snow on teh interwebzes from Phoenix.... 🤪

That’s hilarious that’s why I moved to Florida :p:D

Always loved to ski and play in the snow... No we live in sunny florida. And have Hurricanes that will wreck your house.
that’s why we are building a new one from Hurricane Michael October 10, 2018.

Now that was really awesome my question is how long did that take? Lol Fun in the snow that was great man that really put a smile on my face. Just saw it is 20 up in Grand Rapids burr...

We are in the 70s here and rain in the Panhandle of Florida thought I’d see what was new in the forum.. We finally got the permit to start building our house.. Man it’s a happy day here we had the paperwork turned in since December.
Hope to build a stronger house Hurricane Michael did a number on ours...

Back
Top Bottom