Goodbye, Todd D. "bishop5150" Bishop

I bought his FC-6 after he got the FM9. We chatted a bit through PM’s after the fact as he told me right before he went public on here about it. What a loss…my condolence’s to his family.

Really sad to hear this today! My condolences to his friends and family. Todd was always very helpful when I asked him questions about his rig especially with his Mission cabs. I ended up buying one because of him.

Always liked that vid he posted testing his mission cab and the Axe III. Such a great tone! and the wah being engaged at the end love it!

RIP my friend!

RIP Todd. My condolences to his family and friends. I only knew Todd through this forum and his videos. His playing was stellar but what struck me was his humility and kindness to other in the forum.

I didn't have any interaction with Todd bishop5150 since I haven't been here very long, but it saddened me to hear of a young man moving on.

I came home a little while ago, off shift for the week. Poured a small glass, and watched Ozz videos on the tube. I wanted to see this young man you all were expressing grief for. And, what an amazing guitar player with some of the best guitar sound I have ever heard. Just utterly baddass.

I lost my dad to lung cancer, and was there with him when he passed on. Todd's story makes me think of him. My condolences to his loved ones and any that knew him.

Watched quite a few of his Ozzy vids and was undeniably a talented guy with a tone many of us would love to have - so sad to hear this.

Puts a lot of our day to day menial stuff and moaning about CPU limits(!!)into perspective.

RIP Todd and say Hi to Randy🤘

So sorry to hear this. I exchanged a few messages with him here and there online. Heck of a nice guy. I was really hoping for a better outcome. RIP, Todd.

So sad. Condolences to his family and friends. I watched his Ozzy videos and followed his battle. That Zack Wylde is a class act. Those videos of him and gifting one of his guitars are priceless.

RIP Todd.

MM

Back
Top Bottom