Goodbye, Todd D. "bishop5150" Bishop

Thank you for letting us know. This is such sad news. Never met Todd but he was a great light here on the forum. RIP.

My sincere condolences to his wife, family and friends. He seemed like a great guy the little I knew him from this forum.

This is crushing. I only knew Todd thru the forum but followed him the last few years and all thru his cancer experiences. All my interactions with him told me he was a great positive force in the universe and I wish I'd met him in person. I hope his wife Chrysti (who was such a fierce warrior and supporter for him) knows the impact he had on so many of us here and in the greater guitar world. Rest in peace Brother Todd!

Rest in peace Todd. Thank u for your contribution to this community. You’ll be missed.

Condolences to the family.

Oh no... I'm so sad and felt a punch in the gut while reading this.

The FAS community lost an awesome and invaluable member, but this world lost an even greater human being.

Huge condolences to his wife, the kids, family & friends.

RIP Brother Todd

I'll crank some Sabbath, Ozz and BLS today in your honor.
SDMF

Oh no, this sucks. Really awful news

Always such a positive presence here on the forum - Maybe we could do something for his family?

The guy who was really my mentor/teacher in guitar died of lung cancer 9 years ago. Cancer sucks

I'll be raising a drink in Todd's honour

RIP

Last edited:
This is such sad news. I got to spend time with him at the Boston Amp Show. Such a humble, talented, sweet guy. I will miss him very much.
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Todd at AxeFest! An incredible talent and such a GREAT guy! I will miss his videos, our talks about Fractal and playing guitars. To say he'll be missed is an enormous understatement. Prayers to his wife and family as they go through this most difficult time.

Attachments

• FD4F9F5F-B344-4371-B2B5-A41EDF58EAF4.jpeg
    FD4F9F5F-B344-4371-B2B5-A41EDF58EAF4.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 75
From my interactions here with Todd on the forum, he was a very kind, friendly and humble guy.

Following him thru his health challenges over the last few months was a really great learning experience in determination and also humility.

May his family and friends find some comfort in the good memories they have with him.

Rest in peace Todd.

I am totally blown away to read this news this is so sad! Todd you will be missed Brother.
RIP
Godspeed Todd

This is the worst news. As I said in another forum, I was so hoping for a miracle for him and his family.

At least he is at peace now and not suffering.

:cry:

He is up there jamming with EVH and the rest of the greats now.

Condolences to Todd's family and friends. May all who knew Todd be comforted during their grieving. If Todd's family needs any help, please provide a link where we can contribute...

Back
Top Bottom