Goodbye, Todd D. "bishop5150" Bishop

Oh no!! Just awful to hear. No words to express my sympathy for his family and friends.
He will be sorely missed. Amazing player and super nice guy.
I travel to TX for work and always wanted to time my visit with a chance to see Ozz!
Rest in peace Todd.

So sad
Rest in peace Todd, you'll be very much missed as a long time forum member and a great part of the community. I'll miss your simplicity and good mood as well as your great knowledge.
What a loss

Sincere condolences to your family and friends

My condolences to his family. I hope they will know how much he'll be missed by this group, to which he was such an essential contributor.

Shocking news indeed. Truly sad to hear this.

Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

I was driving home and I had to stop as soon as I saw this post and Todd pics on my phone. I’m crying like I’ve never done since a long time… I cross my path with Todd once but his friendship, strength and happiness will be with me forever. He will be forever in my thoughts. A great man, an immense soul. 😢

He seemed like such a nice fellow. I never knew him at all, but it still hurts to read this. May he Rest In Peace. May his family and friends mourn in strength and find their own peace to carry on.

So sad, Never met him but through here and instagram, you could just tell he was good people. My heart breaks for his family and friends.

So sad. He always had a good outlook and was brave to share his struggles with us. Fly on brother Todd!

Back
Top Bottom