Goodbye family, girlfriend, social life...

It is lovingly addicting. I was checking out a new Matrix FR-12 last night and looked at the clock and it was 3am. Fortunately my wife is out of town for the week and it was a Friday. My AX8 purchase has been a wonderful joy ride for about 2 years now - and I am not even a very good player. And with this Forum, I never run out of new ideas to try.

Oh !
When I read the title I though it was some sort of bad news.
And it turns out to be a celebration!
Welcome aboard.

Oh !
When I read the title I though it was some sort of bad news.
And it turns out to be a celebration!
Welcome aboard.

Lol. I didn't think of the possible "negative" meaning of such a thread title until you said that.
...good advice above , try to eat once in a while , and get at least a few hours of sleep. I've come here and cussed Fractal more than once for causing me to play TOO long.

By the way the headline read I thought you were writing a country song! ha ha!. Welcome to the club of any sound is possible.

Thank you all!!! im speechless about the audio quality!! still learning...and this forum it's the best place for that!!
(Sorry for my english :p)

After you open the box, plug it all in and noodle around with the presets for a while, stop, take a break, and binge watch all of the vids done by @austinbuddy and @2112. You’ll thank me and them later. Post another message when it finally sinks in that you’re whole philosophy on tone has changed forever. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom