Good Luck To Moderators!

Well it has been over two months so I thought it was time to come back and hang out again.

I did cheat a little, couldn't stay away completely, and even snuck in a post or two.

So have the fires been extinguished and peace returned to AXE-ville?

OK.... The real question is... can I buy one of the these yet? I'm a mere mortal so that extra $400 to jump the waiting list isn't gonna happen. Are we into the waiting list yet?

Well it has been over two months so I thought it was time to come back and hang out again.

I did cheat a little, couldn't stay away completely, and even snuck in a post or two.

So have the fires been extinguished and peace returned to AXE-ville?

OK.... The real question is... can I buy one of the these yet? I'm a mere mortal so that extra $400 to jump the waiting list isn't gonna happen. Are we into the waiting list yet?
I think if you had got on the wait list when you posted this, your number would have come up by now. just sayin..:p

Well, this was for the OP who is in the USA.
I feel for you guys across the pond....waiting....

I think if you had got on the wait list when you posted this, your number would have come up by now. just sayin..:p

Yeah, you might be right about that. Being new to this way of doing things I had no idea of the reality of the situation with the waiting list.

And because it was chaos around here I bailed on checking the list regularly so I missed the news about it and never signed up. I came back to discover that you could buy units for a $400 premium over the original price, but people on a list were still waiting 10+ weeks later for a unit. No blame assigned, but that $400 thing kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Oh well, you snooze you loose.

This is ABSOLUTELY FOOKING HILARIOUS! Missed this when it was posted.

And so very true. It has not been a picnic for us. But the rioting has been moved to Libya with the overflow to Syria...so peace remains...for now.

But those with larger pocketbooks can pick one up *almost* immediately... Progress!

R

:lol :lol :lol
NY guitarist I think I've accidentally derailed your thread into a who's willing to wear a space ghost costume for x dollars :lol

Back
Top Bottom