Good by Forum.... :(

nicolasrivera

Fractal Fanatic
Good bye Forum.... :(

As of this next 24th of October it has been announced that the forum will be no more, in the vBulleting format that is, and will migrate to new servers and to the Xenforo platform.

So we will be out for a week or so on till everything will get back full operational.

Good by forum, you have been good for all this years, but its time for the new generation to take place.

Cheers.

Last edited:
It's all good. See you on the other side.

I'll just assume no AX8s will ship that week so I'll resume normal life, at least until then.

I'll be interested to see how this goes. I run 2 forums on vb and the company is definitely not what it used to be. Xenforo is run by the programmers that were at vb when it was the best product out there. I've been considering switching to Xenforo for a while and I'll be interested to see if it goes smoothly here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be interested to see how this goes. I run 2 forums on vb and the company is definitely not what it used to be. Xenforo is run by the programmers that were at vb when it was the best product out there. I've been considering switching to Xenforo for a while and I'll be interested to see if it goes smoothly here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xenforo rocks - you will like it!

I am surprised I haven't heard about this until now. Weird!

As long as it is not as bad as the Jive Harmony-Central ordeal years back, I think we will be fine!

Back
Top Bottom