Goo Goo Dolls - Slide Cover - Video

Fro

Experienced
I saw on the Fractal Audio Facebook page that John Rzeznik is a Fractal artist. That' super cool. I have been a fan from day one, and Goo Goo Dolls songs always kill it in the set list. Slide has been in rotation lately. I rock it up a bit with a crunchy Tele patch. It helps fill up some space being that we are just a three piece. This is from a show we played a couple weeks ago. So, firmware 18.12, I think. I'm using a Marshal JTM45 amp sim with a Cab Pack 8 IR. I'm running direct to FOH with CLR's on stage for monitoring. I use one of the CLR's as my vocal monitor as well.

Nice cover. It's weird seeing the bass player doing the lead vocals on that song hehe. Nice tones. Good drummer too!

Great chrunchy Tele! A Sound for endless playing! But what about a bigger micstand?:mrgreen

Thanks for the kind words! That Tele is a pretty special guitar. It sounds great with just about every Marshall variety amp. And it's very responsive. It's one of those guitars where I can cover from clean to full on without ever changing a setting in the patch.

thumbsupcomputerkid.gif

Back
Top Bottom