Gonna be livestreaming myself building presets.. Any Suggestions??

I've decided that since I'm always bored and I always build presets when I'm bored, I might as well livestream it! I'm by no means amazing at building tones, but I'm decent. I'll also post all the presets I build to Axechange after each stream, and post the videos on Youtube if I remember to.

Any suggestions on what I should build? I'd love to do a stream where the audience picks the signal chain, like amp, cabs, effects, etc. Just to make it more fun!

My twitch channel is MajorFuzzz, so if anyone wants to come by and say hi, or help with the builds, feel free! I'll be starting tonight around 7pm or 8pm CST.

Great idea. I learnt a lot from vids like that. Don’t just livestream but also put it on youtube. Very convenient to write down stuff you want to remember as a viewer. I love kitchen sink presets. For example: a lead sound with nice tricks like modifiers for rev/delay, a drive pedal that makes a difference, a chorus that works with this sound, flanger and phaser. Maybe a scene 2 with clean version of scene 1. A few nice tricks for a twist like an organ or a synth that you can add in with volume pedal. It is not as easy as it seems to get the effects right. For fun I added the ray gun and a gate combined with wah to a few overdriven sounds. Put them under the cc pedals 4 and 5. That way I’ll actually use that sometime on stage.
Simeon posted an awesome preset (4 actually) but nr 2 I really love. I’m planning on trying to get it to work that I can morph in the backing synth. Also try to see which other elements I can add to make it as versatile as possible.

Usable but not standard would be my hope.

Was this helpful?

Harm

Back
Top Bottom