Gojira -"Explosia" Mix practice (DI's included)

harsh

Inspired

Metal dudes - Here's my cover of Gojira's "Explosia". I have added the DI's and drum midi for you to practice your mixing with. The guitars were recorded using a 5150 patch on the Axe FX that I've included in soundcloud. Tempos are embedded in the files. Have fun, and post your results here :encouragement:

All AFII with some plugs from your DAW?

Pretty killer! I love the nice resonant low-end on the kick, reminds of the better Tama kits at live gigs (almost always crushing like canons those things are).

nice man. I listened to this album on saturday on a long drive .love it .their best album IMHO

look forward to trying the tone

All AFII with some plugs from your DAW?

Pretty killer! I love the nice resonant low-end on the kick, reminds of the better Tama kits at live gigs (almost always crushing like canons those things are).

Thanks! Yep, guitars are all Axe FX II, with some post processing. Bass is a DI processed in the DAW.

AWESOME. I love this song. And the guitars sound heavy - even a little heavier and darker than the album. Great job. Thanks for posting the patch.

Metal dudes - Here's my cover of Gojira's "Explosia". I have added the DI's and drum midi for you to practice your mixing with. The guitars were recorded using a 5150 patch on the Axe FX that I've included in soundcloud. Tempos are embedded in the files. Have fun, and post your results here :encouragement:

Hey man!! Awesome job!! Did you say this stuff was available for download? I'd love to check out your axe preset and mess around with that gojira midi but can't seem to find where the download is??

Sorry dude when I first found this I was on my phone and it wasn't giving me all the options. Got it!! Killer!! Nice fuckin job once again!!

Man how long did it take you to program those drums?? Friggin unreal!!

Thanks, man :). The drums took a couple of days to program. It wasn't a very difficult song, drum-wise. Well, have fun mixing this track and post the results here if you can. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom