go back through the factory presets

Excellent suggestion.....I had actually forgotten that I had purged my factory presets to accommodate so many AustinBuddy, Fremen, Moke, Camilo ,burgs,, Leon, etc...........in addition to my lame attempts.....and the auto audition browser in axeEdit makes it super easy.

... if you need another reason to go back through the factory presets , someone on here suggested going through them and saving expertly dialed in effects/blocks , using the drop down tab in Axe Edit.
Kill 2 birds. Hear the presets with new FW , and save blocks.

2varqk.jpg

I hope to release all the factory cabs as a non-min phase download in the coming months. We're just very busy with a bunch of other things so it's low on the priority list.

did the Non-MPT factory IRs get snuck into one of these 3.0x or 4.00 beta FW updates?? Because if it sounds this good now...I haven't even tried any non-factory IRs yet with 4.00...

everything is so CLEAR!

you sure? I get Euro red/blue.....(one off from yours)
016 Euro.
017 AC-20 Deluxe
018 Shiver

*Edit- I haven’t touched the Factory Presets since I got it.. I never ever use em, so if there’s new updated ones since I bought it, they haven’t been loaded. So.. I could be out of date. I don’t really pay attention to that.

Back
Top Bottom