GN'R Website has a new interesting Homepage

TheTrooper

Inspired
http://www.gunsnroses.com/

We can only speculate at this point but.........that looks rather intriguing.
I wasn't even born when the original GNR lineup tore apart, and being one of my early influences, it would be an honour to see them.
What do You guys think/feel about the all story?

:D

What a fucking joke- after you "register", they want you to pay for a digital membership to access ANYTHING.

Douchebaggery at it's finest.

Oh, EXCEPT the online store. That you can get into for free, to buy extremely overpriced shit.

No thanks, Bill Bailey. I'll pass.

Oh yes!!! I thought there was some sort of reunion;)
And yes, it is a bit 'strange that you have to pay to access the website ... I always thought that a website was a way to promote artists, probably I'm wrong ...

You never know, weirder things have happened for money. Slash was pretty adamant he wasn't sharing a stage with Axl again after Guns N Roses became Rose and Some Other Guys. But you never know these days.

You never know, weirder things have happened for money. Slash was pretty adamant he wasn't sharing a stage with Axl again after Guns N Roses became Rose and Some Other Guys. But you never know these days.
I agree, in the last few years we saw a lot of "great names" fall down just for money (reunion records, reunion concerts and so on...).
I'm sorry for the young people but I prefer to remember G&R as they were back in the late 80s.

Well, not sure if You guys followed the last mont and a half (in the GNR camp) but Slash and Axl are in good terms and speaking again, so something cool might happen.

If there is a reunion, it will only last until William pulls a no show or has a diva moment and storms off. So about the second or third gig. :)

If there is a reunion, it will only last until William pulls a no show or has a diva moment and storms off. So about the second or third gig. :)
Lolololololol!!!! No kidding! Slash is much better off without Axel. His best works were from the Snake Pit era with Rod Jackson. My favorite Slash album ever!

Yeah, ok, I get that not much people get Axl, and it's good, but I'm talking about the actual reunion.
The Original Lineup (Adler-less I guess).
What are your thoughts on the reunion, not each member :D

Yeah, ok, I get that not much people get Axl, and it's good, but I'm talking about the actual reunion.
The Original Lineup (Adler-less I guess).
What are your thoughts on the reunion, not each member :D
I think it is silly. But I suppose money is what rules them.. I can honestly say as big a fan of Slash as I am, I would not buy tickets due to the whole drama and bs from over the years. Slash became a much better musician imo after the GNR years. I know I'll probably get flamed for my opinion, but if he is going to do a reunion with a former vocalist, Rod Jackson would be a much better candidate.

I think it is silly. But I suppose money is what rules them.. I can honestly say as big a fan of Slash as I am, I would not buy tickets due to the whole drama and bs from over the years. Slash became a much better musician imo after the GNR years. I know I'll probably get flamed for my opinion, but if he is going to do a reunion with a former vocalist, Rod Jackson would be a much better candidate.
Despite of what people on the web say, Slash is a great guitarist/songwriter and sure, there is all that drama behind GNR but a reunion would be (from my point of view) awesome.
I don't think Axl (or anybody) will do stupid stuff but, who knows?
We don't even know if we are actually getting the reunion so we can only wait.
(I don't get why on the Internet everybody has a "problem" with GN'R, Slash, Metallica/Lars, Kirk.
I really laugh when I see al that shit since most of the times these people are 25yrOld and they have accomplished nothing in their boring lives, and now the cool thing is throwing shit at these guys. :p )

Despite of what people on the web say, Slash is a great guitarist/songwriter and sure, there is all that drama behind GNR but a reunion would be (from my point of view) awesome.
I don't think Axl (or anybody) will do stupid stuff but, who knows?
We don't even know if we are actually getting the reunion so we can only wait.
(I don't get why on the Internet everybody has a "problem" with GN'R, Slash, Metallica/Lars, Kirk.
I really laugh when I see al that shit since most of the times these people are 25yrOld and they have accomplished nothing in their boring lives, and now the cool thing is throwing shit at these guys. :p )
It's not that I have a problem with GnR, but they won't ever be the same as they were before they had all their issues. Slash is in my top 5 favorites ever as a guitar player. Had the band stayed together, who knows how great they would have become.

I think a reunion would be rad.

I think its sad when influential bands like GNR breakup when everyone is still alive.

I think with the most recent incarnation of GNR, axyl and friends, it kicks ass. He got the band back to the basics and away from that weird direction he took with bucket head. I found that stuff too industrial.

The current GNR is a killer band and does real justice to the GNR catalog.

It's not that I have a problem with GnR, but they won't ever be the same as they were before they had all their issues. Slash is in my top 5 favorites ever as a guitar player. Had the band stayed together, who knows how great they would have become.
No dude, I didn't meant you, I was just saying that the "Standard" discussion about Slash/whatever it's something like:
"Oh he sucks, can only play pentatonic scale."
"doesn't get a right note"
"He can't shred"
You know, the kids-wannabe discussion.

The Original lineup crafted incredible Hard Rock songs, damn, CLASSIC songs.
Everybody knows Welcome to the Jungle or Paradise City, even if they're into Techno and don't know who wrote it.

I Think that if the Reunion will happen, is going to be CRAZY.

Guns N' Fuc**n' Roses CRAZY.

:cool:

In addition to the potential payout it could be that they have just matured over time. Often, the battles fought in youth seem quite silly ten or twenty years later.

I think it could be done, if done right, but there lies the problem (usually). It would definitely be cool, but not as cool as with the original lineup.

Back
Top Bottom