• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

GNR - Knockin on heavens door preset

Mark Pritchard

Inspired
Hi all, here is a preset I made for GNR Knockin on heavens door.
I used the Brit 800 #34 for the dirty parts and the JC120 for the intro and clean parts as I think that's what Slash used on the recording,
Includes 2 IR's, a Marshall 412 with V30's mic'd with SM57 & Royer121 and a 412 which is from a Tone match from another GNR preset.

3 Scenes
Scene 1 - Intro and clean parts
Scene 2 - chorus
Scene 3 - solo

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Mark Pritchard

Inspired
One question...which cabs are you using?
Thanks mate.
Oh are the cabs not in the file? I’m using a Marshall 412 with V30’s mic’d with SM57 & Royer121 and another cab which is from a tone match from a gnr preset I got off someone on here.
I will upload them tomorrow for you mate.

virgil

Veteran
Hi all, here is a preset I made for GNR Knockin on heavens door.
I used the Brit 800 #34 for the dirty parts and the JC120 for the intro and clean parts as I think that's what Slash used on the recording,

3 Scenes
Scene 1 - Intro and clean parts
Scene 2 - chorus
Scene 3 - solo

Thanks

very good,thank you !

Top Bottom