GNR Acoustic Content - Ya Gotta Watch..

I've 2 acoustics maybe I'll have a go at that .... aww bugger .... only got 2 capos .... pity ..... I'm sure I could have knocked that out with a few minutes practise.

I've 2 acoustics maybe I'll have a go at that .... aww bugger .... only got 2 capos .... pity ..... I'm sure I could have knocked that out with a few minutes practise.

Lol, yeah his baritones he is playing are awesome, notice the flat acoustic also has a clip style capo he switches at 1:38-40.

Check out Luca's stuff on YouTube, it's an awesome to be able to play the main riffs to songs and the melody at the same time. Way too much fretting for my brain, maybe someday I'll commit to learning a song with this approach.

:rolleyes: ....Phhhhh... ....and then, some just operate on a completely different level.

2 Brains! 2 Brains is what you need to play 2 guitars!! ...or at-least one good brain.. one good-brain better than my-own!!! :confused:

Saw him on stage the other day in northern Italy. He's a real rock star, funny guy and he actually explains his technique during his shows. I enjoyed every single moment.

Awesome CTP! I would love to experience/meet Luca someday. I would imagine a larger named band would ask him to open at some point playing some top hits remakes eventually. Can't wait for that to happen someday for Luca to showcase his amazing talents!

For the Muse fans out there:

Cheers!

I’m equally as impressed at the video editing skills. Sync’ing up a recording to a “live performance” is hard enough. It’s exponentialy harder when alll you have to work with is just one subject syncing to kick-drum, snare and two guitar parts... They must have spent days filming and editing the Muse song video.

Back
Top Bottom