GM Arts v4 firmware for ALL BJ Devices models

I should have mentioned some additional changes for version 4.05:
- can send MIDI out via USB (press the MFC UP button to toggle between normal MIDI OUT and USB MIDI OUT).
- there's a [Translate] button in the editor to see a description of library book messages and commands

@Mas will be interested in USB MIDI
@ben ifin will be interested in the BS-2 support

Awesome - THANKS !!!!!!!!!! :)

Another update to version 4.06 here: http://www.gmarts.org/tb/

Ben and others may be interested in the ability to show Axe-FX III preset and scene names at the same time on the MFC display.

Here are the main changes:
  • Axe-FX III owners can show both preset and scene names on the MFC display
  • Fixed: Send-MIDI toggles are synchronised if they appear on multiple pages
  • Backtracking with effect states now includes Send-MIDI groups and toggles
  • New footswitch type: Page Select
  • Added secondary footswitch actions for Page Up, Page Down and Page Select

Another update to version 4.06 here: http://www.gmarts.org/tb/

Ben and others may be interested in the ability to show Axe-FX III preset and scene names at the same time on the MFC display.

Here are the main changes:
  • Axe-FX III owners can show both preset and scene names on the MFC display
  • Fixed: Send-MIDI toggles are synchronised if they appear on multiple pages
  • Backtracking with effect states now includes Send-MIDI groups and toggles
  • New footswitch type: Page Select
  • Added secondary footswitch actions for Page Up, Page Down and Page Select

Absolutist freakin' awesome :) Best and most versatile generic Controller on the market under $300 gets the best FW for itself !!!!!!

Congrats GM !

Ben

Two extra functions from the factory firmware and this would be Perfect: "..or hold for ... Tuner".

Factory firmware does this, but it's so clunky to program it to do normal functions without a nice editor like this.

Currently, (with TB12), I use the bottom 5 switches for patches, the 6th for tap tempo. Upper row has scenes 2-5 (selecting preset gives the scene 1), and banks up and down on the switches 11 and 12. Nice and simple, but now I don't have direct access to tuner.

I botched around this and sacrificed scene5 from page1, and instead have the tuner in that spot. Then I added "..or hold for page 2" to the bank switch, and made page be same as page1, except that instead of tuner, I have the scene 5, and named pages 1 and 2 "Tuner" and "Scene" to remember what happens from that swith. It works, but it's slightly clunky. Not horribly bad since I don't need the scene5 very often. Otherwise, very nice features! The various blinking lights and page names help. Also, I noticed regarding naming the pages: page name overwrites the effect dots as was said in the manual, but a happy extra thing was it also deleted the lower row of effect dots, leaving more space for preset name! This wasn't said in the manual but it's great, at least for me, because I use scenes instead of direct effect switches.

How are fellow AxePlayers' most elegant but simple solutions for live-dancing?

Another one:
2nd patch -function could allow the "patch select" function. So, 2nd clicking any selected patch would always give your massive lead patch, for example. At least that's how I'd use it.

Last edited:
Awesome! Also, perhaps allowing people to have duplicate functions would be better. That way the 2nd patch feature could do that lead patch thing.

"Everything I click gives a loud fuzz pedal!" Good for simple people like me. :)

Back
Top Bottom