GLORIOUS!

This is what I've been waiting for years to happen. My EVH 5150 III is already out on craigslist (someone actually coming out to potentially take it home on Saturday) and I will finally make the move to FAS. As a old man (42) with 5 kids I just couldn't ever pull the trigger on the II XL. This product is what I've been waiting for. FAS will not regret this as sales will soar even higher I'm sure. I've been a previous Line 6 user for years. Had a Vetta II combo that was outstanding. Wasn't really happy with the HD500 though. Anyway... I will hopefully be "legit" in the near future. If I could prepay, I'd do it today. For Pete's sake, I'm already looking at dimensions for a case. LOL

It is an exciting time for you. Congratulations on your future purchase.
Man I've been excited about Fractal since I purchased a Charvel San Dimas from Stephen Chesney (FAS Artist) before he moved off to LA. First time I'd heard the unit (I believe it was just a standard as this was some time ago) but man oh man. BTW, Chesney is a BEAST of a player. Check him out if you haven't heard him yet.

Man I've been excited about Fractal since I purchased a Charvel San Dimas from Stephen Chesney (FAS Artist) before he moved off to LA. First time I'd heard the unit (I believe it was just a standard as this was some time ago) but man oh man. BTW, Chesney is a BEAST of a player. Check him out if you haven't heard him yet.

I have checked him out, he is great, I agree. AXE-II has come along way since the standard days. I started with an Ultra myself. Yeah, there is a lot of talk about other stuff out there. The reality is they just don't stack up, despite their fan club thinking they do. When you have an AXE-FX you just know.

I'm also 42 but I have only 3 kids. Boys 5, 8, and 11. I'm also anxiously awaiting my e-mail invite. I am a long time Fractal user though. I just sold my FAS Standard on Craigslist in anticipation of the AX8. I just bought a Mesa Mark5:25 before the AX8 was announced. Never could justify the 2K+ investment for Axe-Fx II! I'm hoping that the AX8 will be "good enough" for me that I can sell the Mark 5! Money is TIGHT in this crap economy!!!

My only advice is don't let your expectations soar too high. I'm sure it's a great unit but if you expect the sky to open and the angles to sing you're gonna be disappointed

What he's trying to say is: There's a bit of a learning curve. Results may not blow you away on first strum. Or pluck. Or strike. Then again they just may.

If it doesn't: hang in there and you'll discover the magic some day in the near future. Having a sensible disposition helps.

What he's trying to say is: There's a bit of a learning curve. Results may not blow you away on first strum. Or pluck. Or strike. Then again they just may.

If it doesn't: hang in there and you'll discover the magic some day in the near future. Having a sensible disposition helps.

This is true ,there is a LOT in the box, but with every update i find it gets easier ,Dial up amp --Cab to start

I appreciate the comments here. I'm new to Fractal world as well. Sold my Kemper as I have been waiting for something like the Ax8, I think this is going to be a HUGE product for Fractal! Anxiously awaiting my e-mail notification... Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom