Global volume question

rsvette12

Power User
Hi Guys

I have 2 expression pedals - for wah I would assign a wah block to pedal 2 but for volume Im trying to get global volume functioning properly

Could not find answer - I have on the unit settings global volume set to to (external control 1) to pedal 1 and (Output volume 1) to pedal 1 but it does not shut off the sound all the way - maybe I should be using a block instead ? just seem so much easier than setting it up for every individual preset

If so in each preset way of doing it what volume knob (theres so many of them) is the customary one to use if you were to change every presets volume for the pedal - thanks much

@rsvette12 Have you seen the routing that uses a multiplex block before a wah/vol block?
I recently saw this for the first time and it is a great tool he have at our disposal.

I tried to locate the video but can't at the moment. It may have been Leon Todd @2112

I would definitely check out using the Multiplex block for Wah useage!

@rsvette12 Have you seen the routing that uses a multiplex block before a wah/vol block?
I recently saw this for the first time and it is a great tool he have at our disposal.

I tried to locate the video but can't at the moment. It may have been Leon Todd @2112

I would definitely check out using the Multiplex block for Wah useage!
Thanks much Scott Ill look into that should be easy enough to find video thanks Pal

Back
Top Bottom