" Global Performance Controls " ...... not working "globally " ..... (?)

ben ifin

Experienced
Hi all !

I've set up the Cab Block " Cab Low Cut " and "Cab High Cut " in the " Global Performance Control " Page .

Issue / Problem:- it isn't working across all my presets - it works for Preset 1 but as soon as soon as I go to Preset 2 it resets to 20hz / 20k [ ie: off ] .

Any ideas / thoughts about what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,
Ben

"Global" in this case just means the same parameters appear on that page in every preset. The values are saved per-preset as usual and updated when you switch presets.
Thanks.

I thought it maintained its values globally when going from preset to preset ...... not the case.

This feature would be awesome to add though to have super quick and super easy access to [say] Global Low Cut and Global High Cut rather than having to adjust it preset by preset - save a huge amount of time especially when sound checking rather than having to mess around with the Global Graphic EQ :)

Thanks,
Ben

Thanks.

I thought it maintained its values globally when going from preset to preset ...... not the case.

This feature would be awesome to add though to have super quick and super easy access to [say] Global Low Cut and Global High Cut rather than having to adjust it preset by preset - save a huge amount of time especially when sound checking rather than having to mess around with the Global Graphic EQ :)

Thanks,
Ben
This is available on the Axe III and makes things so much easier. Global Blocks is one of my FM3 wishlist items for sure. If we got that and the Axe III’s Pitch Block I’d be set.

Back
Top Bottom