Global options export and import

Yes, you can already import/export individual layouts — and all of the layouts at once — through Axe-Edit.

and what about the output eq? Can they be saved? And what for -10 or +4 pad on output, and what for stereo, l+r etc.. on the various outputs?

The system backup is a Global Setting file. It saves all global system menu settings, FC settings, and layouts to a .syx file that you can restore anytime you want using Fractal Bot.

Please try a system backup. Then tell us what you want it to do that it does not already do.

This surely is a solution. It would be more practical though to have a straight forward and a quick option to save and load global EQ settings without a workaround. The same as we have it in every block. If I have a few different settings, I would just click through them in no time. Thanks for the tip anyhow, I didn't think about that.

Just one more request for FAS: please consider a global EQ bypass button. Thank you.

This surely is a solution. It would be more practical though to have a straight forward and a quick option to save and load global EQ settings without a workaround. The same as we have it in every block. If I have a few different settings, I would just click through them in no time. Thanks for the tip anyhow, I didn't think about that.

Just one more request for FAS: please consider a global EQ bypass button. Thank you.
There already is the option to enable or disable the global EQs.

BAE88086-CF3D-461C-B0B3-747A77394741.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom