Global On/Off setting for Mic?

ozanerkal

Inspired
Hi there,
sorry if this has already been discussed or solved, but i googled it first and couldn't find what i'm looking for.

now, i've got this active FRFR wedge (atomic), and basically it has three uses:

1 as monitor during recording
2 as stage monitor
3 as sole amp for practice or whatever..

for the first two, i need to have the mic simulation on because the wedge has to deliver the mic'd amp sound
but for the third, i need to hear what the amp+cab sounds like

as far as i know i can only turn the Mic on/off inside the presets.. is there a way to globally do it?
if not, then would it be considered as a good idea to add a "Mic Simulation: On/Off" setting among the "GLOBAL" settings like Power Amp and Cab Sims?

thanks.

All cab IRs are shot using a microphone, which becomes integrated with the cab, but the end user can add a "mic" flavor to the IR via the drop down menu. Since some other IRs are blended with multiple mics when created, the user normally doesn't need/want to add an additional mic to these. Perhaps the mic isn't truly what you are after? I'm sure I'm probably missing something, but I hope this might help. It might just be a verbiage issue.

Cheers,

Lee

from your 3-word-answer should i get "you can set CAB on/off globally"? if so, thanks for keeping my thread on the top of the page..
now can anyone read the question please?

Use a global CAB block. Changes you make to global blocks will affect all presets that use the same global block.

Back
Top Bottom