Wish Global I/O Presets

effulgent

Inspired
I switch a lot between a mono live configuration and stereo home recording; in both configurations, I use an effects loop in mono or stereo respectively to the setup and have my stereo synthesizer connected mono and stereo respectively. Beyond that, I also copy output in different ways sometimes.

That being said, when I switch setups, I have to adjust a lot of the audio output configurations frequently; it would be really convenient to have 2-3 Global I/O presets to choose from if that's possible. It would definitely cut down on my own possible user error, haha!

Of course, it's not a huge deal and love what you guys are doing! Thanks for existing!

+1 I'd love a global switch for enabling or not the auxiliary inputs/outputs. On some gigs I'm using the inputs & outputs 5/6 as external FX loop. But on the gigs I don't need that ext FX, I still need to wire those In/outs with jacks in order to still have sound... If I don't, the sound is muted because the FX loop is broken. That would be very convenient to have switch in the I/O menu ! This could be part of the global I/O presets Effulgent is wishing. Thanks !

I also desperately need this. I sometimes use the unit for tracking, and I need a certain setup for audio input and output, and I sometimes need to reamp tracks tha use a digital device in the chain for channel 2 with an external clock source, and sometimes an analog device (so clock source needs to be set to internal), in the same channel. It's hard to be able to remember all the settings for a specific setup, and it's easy to inadvertently change something that shouldn't be changed, to later discover it when doing a different task.
This is the main source of pain for me since I phased out my rme ff800 in favor of the axe as my main sound device.
Is there like a poll where we can see how many votes does this request have?

Back
Top Bottom