FX8: Global gate off, 4CM

Pininon

I'm trying to run the FX8 with 4cm throught a parallel loop amp, I've try all the different effects configuration (parallel & series) and still hear phase in the sound. Is there any way to kill the global or presets´ gate ?

Last edited:
FX8 (in 4cm) works better with serial effects loop. The processing quality is so precise that there is no need to use a parallel loop. Well, unless you only have a parallel loop. In this case there is a complication: you should always mute direct-sound in blocks, because this one automatically enters through the parallel loop. However, this solution is intricate and impractical, phase interference will appear.

Jurek you hace been very helpfull with that advice, I been struglin to make my parallel loop sound without phase and it's been hopeless. I know can focus on looking for a good amp with series loop.

I'm using a Soldano style boutique amp, with a parallel effects' loop...But now looking for a new choice on amp, the parallel effects loops won't let me add any effects without phase.

If you have a schematic of your amplifier, please send it to me. Such a parallel effects loop can often be easily converted into a serial loop.

Back
Top Bottom