Wish Global EQ presets

+1 for output eq preset.
One memory location for each analog output, shared among the 4 outputs, to store a reference would be sufficient for me....

+1

Getting an Axe Fx III in the near future an this feature would be a blessing.

Also something similar for a global input EQ.

+1 for this. My use cases for having this on FM3 would be that since it has limited outputs, I am either connecting to headphones or studio monitors at home. I would like to use different room correction for this.

To me the global EQ should be changed to select between OFF and X number of presets, each of which can use either graphic or parametric EQ. This will allow any output to use any preset as you please.

+1

would love the ability to save global eq's

I have a whole library of global eq's stored as photos on my phone. not very convenient but it';s the best i can do.

SO...on this topic. sort of.

we have the four output volume knobs on the front page. they are a little hard to set accurately. then down at the end of the preset menu we have a numeric readout for the level of each knob - which is useful if you are trying to match a recording level to punch in on a track from last week.

wouldn't it be cool if any time you moved one of the four knobs this level readout just appeared on the screen until you stopped moving the knob.

SO...on this topic. sort of.

we have the four output volume knobs on the front page. they are a little hard to set accurately. then down at the end of the preset menu we have a numeric readout for the level of each knob - which is useful if you are trying to match a recording level to punch in on a track from last week.

wouldn't it be cool if any time you moved one of the four knobs this level readout just appeared on the screen until you stopped moving the knob.
How does this relate to the topic?

+1 for global eq presets that you can name and recall even though no laptop. I would eg have
  • headphones
  • home
  • rehearsal
  • arena 1
  • arena 2 etc
and if possible would be great to have the outermost in parametric switchable o be 24db low and high cut.

Last edited:
A BIG PLUS 1 for the Global EQ preset. This feature would make life with the Axe III so sweet, Currently I take snap shots (Pictures) with my phone of each Global EQ setup, that use for each environment. There is only 7 photos to keep up with. I tried the iPad approach and that was a total fail. I have no idea why that didn't work, however that was some time ago. Just remember it was not reliable or a pain. Bottom line the AXE III is a Cadillac product, best on the planet in my book. Regardless if this feature is ever implement it or not I will continue to support and use this product as there is nothing that even comes close to the versatility of this unit. Taking photos of each Eq setup works fine. Just seems more of a oversight in software architect then a feature upgrade. I base that on the fact AXE III is very versatile, with incredibly I/O and USB access, but has a STATIC Global EQ? Just seems logical to have a Global EQ presets to go with the versatility of the unit. Please +1 this for me.

Back
Top Bottom