• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Global EQ Presets

MikeD

Inspired
Sorry if asked previously but I did a quick search and found nothing...

What I would find useful is the ability to have a few (maybe 5... or more if it doesn't consume too much resources) 'presets' that would store a global EQ config and a title - one for each Out1 and Out2.

Useful if you are using different cab setups that use a different global eq settings each or regularly playing a venue that supplies PA but that PA needs some tweaking at the Ax side of things.

Currently I do this with written notes and tweaking - would be convenient to have the ability to store this in the unit.

Jens973

I am new to AX8 and this forum but was searching already exactly for this - some presets for global eq on out 1 and out2 !
Or to be able to bypass the eq on out1 and/or out2.

Is there anything new to this topic? Or might this be considered in future firmware?

Top Bottom