Implemented Global EQ on all 4 outputs and make it parametric with multiple bands reaching below 100Hz

Ratbun

Ok i think this has been discussed already, but I'd like to try and lay it out succinctly.

I'm a bassist so i'm concerned with funny resonances low down that arise from the bad shapes of rooms and stages. I had a 4 band parametric in my old rig and it was indispensable.

The Axe fx 3 has two balanced outputs so those should go to mains and monitors. I probably don't want to eq the mains. but i really want to eq the monitor send so i don't have to be running over to the monitor guy all through the set asking for little adjustements. That leaves an unbalanced output for my stage amp. But those have no eq and i really need to be able to eq my stage amp. So if I want to eq both my monitor send and my stage amp I have to send an unbalanced out to the FOH.

If I can't have eq on all four outs then how about letting me assign the two eq's to whichever output i need them on?

thanks.

I do like the idea of having Global Output EQ control over all four outputs "gloablly"... I would also like the GEQ to be a bit more flexible in the mid-bands...

Right now we have 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHZ... I think it would be good to have a 400kHz, 700khz, and 900 kHz bands add to this....

+1. I asked for this back in the early AFX2 days as well. Seems like it's been around awhile. And thank you for your relentless work on improving this magic box!

Back
Top Bottom