Global effects level vs mix

jguss

Hi FX8 gurus. I couldn't find the answer to this one in the manual so perhaps someone can help.
I run most of my time-based effects in parallel which means to me that the mix on those effects is automatically at 100% and I'll use level to control the amount of effect in the mix. On a gig I really appreciate being able to adjust the mix on reverb and effects with a global mix control. My question is, do you lose the global mix control on effects that are in parallel? I know, I could test this, but I'm at my computer and my rig isn't set up.

Hi. I don't like answering questions that I don't have hands on experience with. I did, however, look at a preset of mine with parallel effects and the global option is still available on the phaser and flanger (some effects like Rotary don't have the global mix function though). As far as having them function with the global mix is what I don't have experience with. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Chapter 14 has Global Setting. Page 68 pdf. Not sure if that helps. Chris has a youtube video on controls AxeFx.

Back
Top Bottom