Wish Global Channels

Smilzo

Fractal Fanatic
I had an epiphany.

What about 4 global channels, in addition to the 4 "local" channels?

It can be used to replace a global block. Even better: channel A global (so we can tweak IE amp A in any preset) AND channel B local, tweaked per preset.
It can be used to have 8 channels in a preset (1:1 with scenes).

Very user friendly, no need to link unlink.

I wish global channels also for FM9 & AXE III...

I like that idea. But yes, either Global Blocks or Channels, either would speed up my workflow immensely. Due to CPU limitations, I often have to duplicate patches with different combinations of effects but if I tweak the amp in one patch at a gig to fit the venue acoustics better, I need to repeat the process multiple times over to keep the patches consistent and that's just not practical to do on the fly once I've started playing.

I like that idea. But yes, either Global Blocks or Channels, either would speed up my workflow immensely. Due to CPU limitations, I often have to duplicate patches with different combinations of effects but if I tweak the amp in one patch at a gig to fit the venue acoustics better, I need to repeat the process multiple times over to keep the patches consistent and that's just not practical to do on the fly once I've started playing.
Same here. Mostly the amp... just like the real thing!

Back
Top Bottom