Wish Global blocks on AX8

I'll +1 this request. The AX8 is really the only Fractal product where I'd really like to see Global Blocks. I often split a single AIII or XL+ preset across 4 or 5 AX8 presets so I can take the same sounds and functionality with me in the AX8's portable form factor. Updating the core components in those split presets, live, becomes impossible for me. It's too cumbersome and slow to tweak an AMP block setting, save, move to the next preset and make the same tweaks, etc.

Globals would be most welcome.

That said: I expect this might be a wish that, if fulfilled, is done so in the next iteration of the on-the-floor product from Fractal. Not the AX8. :)

I'll +1 this request. The AX8 is really the only Fractal product where I'd really like to see Global Blocks.

That said: I expect this might be a wish that, if fulfilled, is done so in the next iteration of the on-the-floor product from Fractal. Not the AX8. :)
LET THE RUMOR SLINGING BEGIN!!!!!!

I have my tablet plugged into my AX-8 when I'm at home so I can sort of replicate global blocks using the block library but it's can be time consuming. However, if I'm not at home, I don't have the tablet so making tweaks across multiple presets is pretty much a no-go so a big +1,000,000 to global blocks on the AX-8.

Back
Top Bottom