• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Global block - Way to name these?

iaresee

Guess not to many people care about this. Oh well
What leads you to believe that? This has been a wish going back to the advent of global blocks.

I documented some of the extraordinary lengths I went through to track my globals when I "went global" last month over here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/they-say-global-is-where-its-at.154064/page-2#post-1831494

I'd very much love to not have to do that kind of accounting outside the editor-hardware ecosystem.

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Yup...I’ve been on this boat since early in the AxeFX2 days. Por favor?
Seems like a simple and no brainer request. Is there something that keeps this from happening? I could see if we couldn't do other areas like this....but we can. This is strangely missing IOW

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I'll go one step further. The way the things are labeled is confusing IMO. The whole link and load labels are a little confusing IMO.

Top Bottom