Wish Glitch, Buffers, Granular

Hopefully we get something cool eventually. Not sure its on the radar and too afraid to ask hahaha

i mean, it's not like some of this stuff is already do-able. the difficulty is creating presets that are usable for everybody. i can make stuff that uses momentary switches, but they have to be created as FC Per Preset Overrides and deposited into a single layout. that's tricky, because you don't know which layouts people are using or what for. i did a few things in the preset drop from a couple of years back and nobody commented that they found them useful or liked them, presumably because they couldn't figure out how to work them. so i don't really know how to approach it.

yes, exactly. the only way i can see is to create the preset and then include step by step instructions on how to link the necessary controllers depending on your situation and preferences. that all seems a bit clunky and laborious to me.

maybe teach a man to fish is the way and then he can use the info to make his own? do i have to make a video? i hate making videos. so many i said i'd make and never got round to it, because i just don't have the gumption.

one update that could work quite well, would be to expose the "trim start" and "trim end" parameters in the looper to modifier control. put the looper into overdub mode and it's basically a buffer delay. you could put the loop start and end points quite close together and then move them randomly around the buffer., that would sound pretty cool. i'm sure i asked for this before, but i'm gonna ask again.

maybe teach a man to fish is the way and then he can use the info to make his own? do i have to make a video? i hate making videos. so many i said i'd make and never got round to it, because i just don't have the gumption.
I don't really need a video to be honest. I can make stuff just fine. I just don't want to. :tonguewink:

I want the glorious things handed to me on a plate, because I'm a filthy consumer who just wantswantswantswants.

Back
Top Bottom