glitch between scenes.

I know there's going to be some type of space for possible glitch during scene change but I want to know if there's any way to minimize this maybe my settings are off I'm just doing something wrong but a few of the scene changes have a decent space between the two and it really affects the live performance any advice would be appreciated

Scenes should be gapless unless switching between xy on the amp or cab block, axe edit was also my first thought but it would require him to respond back to know for sure.

Are you running Axe-edit at the same time while trying to do scene changes?
+50

My money is on this. Try pausing comms from Axe Edit to your Axe. (pause button in upper left corner of Axe Edit Screen).

If that is NOT the case, then there are some other tips too, as sometimes large changes between amp and cab models, or delay models, and times and such can cause small gaps, but they should be manageable.

I want to know if there's any way to minimize this maybe my settings are off I'm just doing something wrong but a few of the scene changes have a decent space between the two and it really affects the live performance any advice would be appreciated

Great question. There is short gap of silence when switching scenes. Enough to cut off the beginning few notes of your solo when switching scenes. I noticed it a lot at rehearsal today. If there is a way to minimize this I'd like to know also.

There is short gap of silence when switching scenes. Enough to cut off the beginning few notes of your solo when switching scenes. I noticed it a lot at rehearsal today. If there is a way to minimize this I'd like to know also.

Hit the change a few notes earlier
thumbsup.gif

In order to minimize this short gap of silence when switching scenes:

If you have a Reverb Block ,Try this:
Make sure the “Quality” option in the Reverb block is set to: Normal.
If it's set to High quality, it uses significantly more CPU.

For Live presets => Reverb block quality = Normal
For Record presets => Reverb block quality = High

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom