Glenn Delaune's Free Presets

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
Tried today some old free presets from Glenn Delaune. I think they are from 2016. As he is doing now commercial preset packs I wanted to test the old free ones. They sound realy good already as they are but with Ares 1.03 on my Axe FX II MK I I wanted to hear them with the changes in Ares 1.03. So I did some tweaking like on the Dynamic Page in the Amp Block and changed the ir in the Cab Block from Normal Res to Ultra Res as I prefere it. It sounds a bit more open. I had some real fun with JCM 800 and the AC 30.

You'll find those presets in Axe Change. Search for glenn delaune.

Sounds like you have a winner setup there! I'm loving the JCM 800 amp in Ares 1.03. In one of my bands we cover Rolling Stones' Tumbling Dice and I've found Glenn's Dumble preset to be perfect for playing the rhythm guitar part.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a winner setup there! I'm loving the JCM 800 amp in Ares 1.03. In one of my bands we Rolling Stones' Tumbling Dice and I've found Glenn's Dumble preset to be perfect for playing the rhythm guitar part.

Great to hear. So I have to search for the Dumble preset. Is it in Axe Change and what is it called. :D

The free Matchless patch is outstanding also, I adapted it to my guitars and use it every week for a bluesband we started 6 months ago (available also on axechange).

Tried today some old free presets from Glenn Delaune. I think they are from 2016. As he is doing now commercial preset packs I wanted to test the old free ones. They sound realy good already as they are but with Ares 1.03 on my Axe FX II MK I I wanted to hear them with the changes in Ares 1.03. So I did some tweaking like on the Dynamic Page in the Amp Block and changed the ir in the Cab Block from Normal Res to Ultra Res as I prefere it. It sounds a bit more open. I had some real fun with JCM 800 and the AC 30.

You'll find those presets in Axe Change. Search for glenn delaune.

Seems you changed your rehearsal room?

Thanks for the hint. I will try the Matchless. Same rehearsel room. filmed from a differnt position. ;)
Have a G&L tele with their p90 "clone" and boosting a bit on the input and/or a fet boost there's this nicely growling breakup.

BTW I prefer the podiumside of the room, makes me want to open a sixpack every time I see it.

Have a G&L tele with their p90 "clone" and boosting a bit on the input and/or a fet boost there's this nicely growling breakup.

BTW I prefer the podiumside of the room, makes me want to open a sixpack every time I see it.

Thank you - very kind of you to say that. ;)

Hello
Some very interesting sounds there.what do you use for monitoring?studio monitors or real cabs?

Thank you. I am using 2 Matrix Q12a's active monitors. Very powerfull those 2 monitors. :)

one is behind me and the other one is on the left side on the chair.

Back
Top Bottom