Glenn DeLaune Axe-Fx Presets Launch

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Hi guys, I finally got my AX8 patches ported over to the AXE FX platform. These are compatible with the AXE FX MK I, MK II, XL & XL+ units. Included is a total of 16 of my Custom Patches Pack 1 along with a link to download 9 of my Custom Backing Tracks I used in these demos. I can't redistribute all of the backing tracks but the ones I created my self and own the copyrights to I can include those in the download. Here is a video demo of all of the patches in this first Pack 1. Thank you all so much for your support.

@Glenn DeLaune - I have always loved the tones you get out of any modelling unit (including the Boss GT8 rather a long time ago). Great to see you now have some dedicated Axe FX patches available.

Hello! I just purchased but did not receive download for patches. Please advise...thank you! They sound great on your video.

Hello! I just purchased but did not receive download for patches. Please advise...thank you! They sound great on your video.

Hello Sir, Thank you very much. The download occurs automatically at time of purchase. Depending on how you have your browser configured, if it is set to ask you where you want to save a download a window will pop up and you can choose where to save the zip file. If you haven't configured your browser in this way then the file automatically goes into a folder on your computer named "Downloads". At any rate, I just emailed them to you. Thank you again Sir.

Are there 5 scenes per preset or just the one scene ? Are the presets volume matched from one to the other
Usually when I purchase commercial presets,they sound nothing like the demonstration,even though I use a similar guitar to the demonstrator
These presets sound great,hopefully they won't fall into the same category as the others I've purchased,but have heard Glenn is an absolute gentleman and goes out of his way for customer satisfaction

I have to say Glenn, that these are the most impressive sounding demo's that I've heard on this forum. You clearly have a knack.

One aside I would venture, you have a very distinctive playing style (which is OUTSTANDING). It might not translate well for those who do use picks... Can you offer a freebie of one of them? It would be beneficial for those who are interested to see how what you'll put down translates to how it works us regular slobs?

And that is a crazy amount of guitars...I feel the sting of jealousy.

R

I have to say Glenn, that these are the most impressive sounding demo's that I've heard on this forum. You clearly have a knack.

One aside I would venture, you have a very distinctive playing style (which is OUTSTANDING). It might not translate well for those who do use picks... Can you offer a freebie of one of them? It would be beneficial for those who are interested to see how what you'll put down translates to how it works us regular slobs?

And that is a crazy amount of guitars...I feel the sting of jealousy.

R
Thank you Sir. Yes I know it's hard to see but I am using a Thumb Pick. I have several free patches over on the Axe Change in the AX8 section. You can go give them a shot. All you have to do is convert them to AX FX using Fractool. Thank you again Sir.

Are there 5 scenes per preset or just the one scene ? Are the presets volume matched from one to the other
Usually when I purchase commercial presets,they sound nothing like the demonstration,even though I use a similar guitar to the demonstrator
These presets sound great,hopefully they won't fall into the same category as the others I've purchased,but have heard Glenn is an absolute gentleman and goes out of his way for customer satisfaction

Yes Sir, Customer Service is Everything to me!! With these you have 4 scenes. Everything else is user assignable because that can't be saved in the patches for Axe FX but the scene's can so you have 4. Clean, Crunch, Gain & Lead. All of them are volume matched for Live use.

I purchased the pack and for me these presets are ready to go, they translate the sound of my les paul as well as from my strat or tele. They cover a wide range of styles. Maybe too much delay on the lead, but nothing too much at all. The Atomic and SRV presets are awesome and my favorites. Thank you Glenn.

Reactions: bcp
My God these presets are brilliant. I use them through studio monitors and an
Apogee Symphony. My strong advice is to purchase these beauties immediately. The author is a spectacular musician and his art clearly shines throughout these gifts. The price is ridiculously inexpensive and I would have gladly dropped a C note for these sonic wonders. I could listen to the author play for days...he is my new favorite guitarist. Thank you sir for these delightful goodies!

My God these presets are brilliant. I use them through studio monitors and an
Apogee Symphony. My strong advice is to purchase these beauties immediately. The author is a spectacular musician and his art clearly shines throughout these gifts. The price is ridiculously inexpensive and I would have gladly dropped a C note for these sonic wonders. I could listen to the author play for days...he is my new favorite guitarist. Thank you sir for these delightful goodies!

Wow, I am humbled by your kind words Sir. I was wondering when I didn't hear from you for a few days and I was stressing about if you got my messages or not, but I guess you did. I'm so glad you like my work and I Thank You So Much for your support Sir!!

After reading the recommendations from Rolidoc, xprophet and Manny Fufish, I figured these presets would be worth checking out. Wow, were they right!

After a quick download, I thought I'd spend an hour. It's the familiar story- it was four hours later before I emerged, and I only stopped because a chord shorted out. I really connected with these presets and, thanks to them and to the Fractal, I just had four hours of some of the most inspired guitar playing of my life (and I've been playing for decades). Another cool part of this was seeing Glenn's vibrato bar technique on the demo video. I've pretty much left every vibrato bar I've ever had in the case, but I dug one out and thought I'd try some of the things Glenn was doing. Today, in combination with the great tones, it all connected - I finally "got it" and for the first time, my using the vibrato bar sounded musical! Not bad for 17 bucks! Glenn, thank you so much!!

Like others have already said, I can't recommend these presets highly enough!

After a quick download, I thought I'd spend an hour. It's the familiar story- it was four hours later before I emerged, and I only stopped because a chord shorted out. I really connected with these presets and, thanks to them and to the Fractal, I just had four hours of some of the most inspired guitar playing of my life (and I've been playing for decades). Glenn, thank you so much!!

THIS!!!! is why I do what I do. When I hear people say that my patches inspired them to play their instrument it means the world to me. When you're playing you forget about life for a while and you just become immersed in the sounds of this instrument called Guitar that we have all grown to love. Thank you so much for your kind words and support Sir.

After reading the recommendations from Rolidoc, xprophet and Manny Fufish, I figured these presets would be worth checking out. Wow, were they right!

After a quick download, I thought I'd spend an hour. It's the familiar story- it was four hours later before I emerged, and I only stopped because a chord shorted out. I really connected with these presets and, thanks to them and to the Fractal, I just had four hours of some of the most inspired guitar playing of my life (and I've been playing for decades). Another cool part of this was seeing Glenn's vibrato bar technique on the demo video. I've pretty much left every vibrato bar I've ever had in the case, but I dug one out and thought I'd try some of the things Glenn was doing. Today, in combination with the great tones, it all connected - I finally "got it" and for the first time, my using the vibrato bar sounded musical! Not bad for 17 bucks! Glenn, thank you so much!!

Like others have already said, I can't recommend these presets highly enough!
I loved his vibrato work as well. We love ya Glenn.

Back
Top Bottom