Glenn DeLaune Axe-Fx Presets Launch

wow...new guitar for every preset....can you go all the way with a XL+ ? ;)

maybe later this year I'll get one. About the guitars thing. Some people have mentioned that to me already. I think from now on I'm going to stick to either 1 PRS, or 1 Les Paul (depending on the tone I'm going for) and 1 Strat for single coil stuff in all of my future demos.

Glenn you were a great inspiration with your patch packs for GT-100. Was always a pleasure dissecting your presets to figure out why yhey worked. Glad to see you are posting Axe-FX presets since I may be upgrading within the next couple weeks!

Glenn, when will you have your custom artist presets ready for sale?!!:)

Brian, i made the leep from gt-100 through a Helix (returned after tones sounded tinny to me) to AxeFx2xl+ a year ago and can't be happier! Love it so much I also bought an AX8 for traveling. You should take advantage of the Black Friday sale prices now and take the leap. You won't regret it! Glenn's Axe presets are fantastic and there are a few other tone masters providing pro grade presets as well.

Brian, i made the leep from gt-100 through a Helix (returned after tones sounded tinny to me) to AxeFx2xl+ a year ago and can't be happier! Love it so much I also bought an AX8 for traveling.

That's great to hear! I get good tones from GT-100 now but I have a local seller parting with his AxeFX II Mark 1 and MFC-101 Mark 1 for a really good price. I figure that's a great way to 'upgrade'!

Glenn,

Will your presets work with firmware 9.02? Would i have to make some significant adjustments?

Thanks,
Brian

Hi guys, I finally got my AX8 patches ported over to the AXE FX platform. These are compatible with the AXE FX MK I, MK II, XL & XL+ units. Included is a total of 16 of my Custom Patches Pack 1 along with a link to download 9 of my Custom Backing Tracks I used in these demos. I can't redistribute all of the backing tracks but the ones I created my self and own the copyrights to I can include those in the download. Here is a video demo of all of the patches in this first Pack 1. Thank you all so much for your support.

Glenn,
Just spent 4 hours playing with your 16 pack for Axe II XL+. They are now my favorite ones!! Awesome job. With yours and Mokes, these are my most used presets.

Thanks for the backing tracks and I will be looking forward to future releases.

Jam on brother,
Rich

THIS!!!! is why I do what I do. When I hear people say that my patches inspired them to play their instrument it means the world to me. When you're playing you forget about life for a while and you just become immersed in the sounds of this instrument called Guitar that we have all grown to love. Thank you so much for your kind words and support Sir.
Great tones Mr.Glenn Delaune.
How I’ve got that kind of tones?
Im from Portugal. Greetings from here.
You inspired me with that tones to forget all the bad things and dream the good things. God Bless you.

Hi Glenn, will there be a launch also for the pedal platform patches on the axe fx platform; especially the second instalment you made on that series?
Thanks whatever be the answer and keep on rocking !

Hi Glenn, will there be a launch also for the pedal platform patches on the axe fx platform; especially the second instalment you made on that series?
Thanks whatever be the answer and keep on rocking !
(Reply to myself) -> checked on the platform and all is already there (of course) -> like a lot the hybrid amps also... Just for my perusal : FW on your site is 9.02 or latest FW10 (for Axe Fx II) ? Am not a frequent patch buyer but want to dig these.

Hi guys, I finally got my AX8 patches ported over to the AXE FX platform. These are compatible with the AXE FX MK I, MK II, XL & XL+ units. Included is a total of 16 of my Custom Patches Pack 1 along with a link to download 9 of my Custom Backing Tracks I used in these demos. I can't redistribute all of the backing tracks but the ones I created my self and own the copyrights to I can include those in the download. Here is a video demo of all of the patches in this first Pack 1. Thank you all so much for your support.

Can i buy some patches from your site Mr Glenn. Im from Portugal. I Will pay with paypal...
Thanks and cheers.

Hi Glenn, Will you be updating your presets for the FM3? I bought a set in 2017 and they've been my favorites since. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom