Glassy Clean Test

You are truly in a glass by yourself.

I just try to be as "transparent" as possible. Hahaha!!!

what is generating that swirling in the background?

Check out Moke's site. This is the patch i started with below. I think it is a MultiDelay block that is generating the swirling sound. I'll post a picture of my version of the preset. I think i just removed the filter blocks in his preset, added a delay and changed the reverb to Deep Space. I also got rid of the cab block and changed the Amp block to the USA Clean model. Presence all the way up. I also boosted 6k - 12k quite a bit.

https://www.custompresets.com/store...an'_Pack_#2_-_'AX8'_-_Updated_for_Q10.01.html

Glad you didn’t miss your window of opportunity.

This thread is starting to cause me some real pane.

All these images conjured up reading these words...

These are all so good! I'm getting streaked out trying to think of new puns. Hopefully this sound won't be such a pane for anyone to get with the following.

As promised here is your window to looking at the preset.

The first filter block just filters 150hz and below. Comp the signal really hard. Really clamp down on it. The GEQ is just boosting the lows and highs by 12 db. The delays are set to dotted 1/8 and dotted 1/4 notes. Mix to taste. Again just grab Moke's Velvet Sun 2 preset and start with that. Should get you this tone. I used my Squier J5 tele on the bridge pickup for my sample above. Hope this helps everyone!

Here is another sample of the preset.

Attachments

• Glass Clean.PNG
    Glass Clean.PNG
    295.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom