Glad I didn’t wait!

Emt142

I was initially signed up for the fm3 but my AWESOME wife said just go ahead and get the axe fx 3!!!! Far be it from me to argue with her😉 I received it 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. I haven’t used my amps since receiving it with the exception of using the power amp sections at times. So this is really for people wondering if they should get one and for them I will make 3 quick examples of how I use it and what I think.

1. I have used it with a frfr speaker and have found it to be great, using it this way gives the studio sound of a mic’d amp and cab, great sounds without all the volume.

2. With tube power amp and traditional cab, this is the amp in the room sound. I ran the ax3 through the power amp of my 5150iii and yes I was able to replicate the same sound with the axe fx.

3. With headphones, while I think the other 2 options sound better I have still done this a lot so I can actually sit in the same room with my family and play guitar rather than being in another room all evening. I have actually lost track of time at night after everyone goes to bed playing this way.

Overall this is the best decision I have ever made amplification wise and I have used MANY high end amps over the years, many Mesa’s, Marshall’s, Prs, etc. I have no plans on purchasing a amp ever again, Fractal has found a new loyal customer. Thanks for the wonderful all in one guitar solution.

Welcome emt142.

Is great to see it's all come together for you - I'm of the same opinion - The only regret I have about moving to Fractal products was thinking about the money for so long before purchasing.

Thanks
Pauly

I was initially signed up for the fm3 but my AWESOME wife said just go ahead and get the axe fx 3!!!! Far be it from me to argue with her😉 I received it 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. I haven’t used my amps since receiving it with the exception of using the power amp sections at times. So this is really for people wondering if they should get one and for them I will make 3 quick examples of how I use it and what I think.

1. I have used it with a frfr speaker and have found it to be great, using it this way gives the studio sound of a mic’d amp and cab, great sounds without all the volume.

2. With tube power amp and traditional cab, this is the amp in the room sound. I ran the ax3 through the power amp of my 5150iii and yes I was able to replicate the same sound with the axe fx.

3. With headphones, while I think the other 2 options sound better I have still done this a lot so I can actually sit in the same room with my family and play guitar rather than being in another room all evening. I have actually lost track of time at night after everyone goes to bed playing this way.

Overall this is the best decision I have ever made amplification wise and I have used MANY high end amps over the years, many Mesa’s, Marshall’s, Prs, etc. I have no plans on purchasing a amp ever again, Fractal has found a new loyal customer. Thanks for the wonderful all in one guitar solution.

When I told my wife I was selling all my gear to go with the Axe3.... I explained to her what it was.... I'd bought a boutique amp 2 years before and I thought she would flip!!!!
I said it would be quieter and take up less space!!!! Lmao
She liked THAT!!!
I have owned a Marshall Plexi... 65 deluxe reverb... Mesa Mk IV... Lonestar classic... Bogner shiva 20th Anni.

The Axe3 does them all!!!!

It's insane!

Enjoy

Hello, new to the site as well as to fractal. Congrats on the axe fx3. I too was on the list for the fm3 but decided to pull trigger for the fx3 and fc6 bundle this afternoon. I am super excited. Reading all your post about using this product will make the next few weeks of waiting seem extremely long. Looking forward to becoming apart of your community and to trying out the new axe fx3.

Roddie

Hello, new to the site as well as to fractal. Congrats on the axe fx3. I too was on the list for the fm3 but decided to pull trigger for the fx3 and fc6 bundle this afternoon. I am super excited. Reading all your post about using this product will make the next few weeks of waiting seem extremely long. Looking forward to becoming apart of your community and to trying out the new axe fx3.

Roddie
Welcome, @Roddie ! You’re in for a fun ride.

Hey Roddie,

You're gonna love this! Welcome :)
Pauly

Roddie

Back
Top Bottom