Giving credit where its due.....if you ever need help w/ Fractal products

Yeah man, Chris is a great dude. I love chatting with him on the chat. We basically just shoot the poop haha

Hats off to all the guys who are so giving of their time to make this community rock like it does, Chris being one of the great ones. I've never come here with a question about the unit that someone hasn't been willing to share their experience and knowledge to make my experience better. That inspires me to help where I can as well. Pay it forward, as the saying goes.

Thanks Chris! And Yek, Scott, Matt, Adam, Cooper, Simeon, Clarky, Merlin17, of course Cliff, and all the other Fractal minions.The company and community support is on par with the Axe Fx istelf. Best there is.

Had an issue setting up a parameter on my MFC-101. Went over to his website and on his live chat Chris had me setup in under a minute. After fixing my initial issue he walked me thru a couple other potential issues I may have had down the road based on my first issue and walked me thru some settings to correct. Chris is a truly valuable asset to the community and I highly recommend him.

Chris is legit. Totally cool to just chat with about anything, and as noted, super helpful with all things FAS it seems. More people should support him ;)

Back
Top Bottom