Give me a reason not to get a Lexicon MPX R1?

Inspired
These look like everything i could want in a foot controller provided that they are reliable.

Any reason not to get one?

I've never used the Lexicon MPX R1, but several people have reported problems with the TACT switches failing on this unit.

See the reviews at HC if you like.

The controller pedal tension gets loose after a while andf can't be tightened enough. If you're using it for volume and you take your foot off the pedal the pedal may fall due to gravity boosting your volume unintentionally.

ye i see everyone complaining bout the switches :(

its a shame really, nice looking pedal and nice features.......

guess ill stay away

Cron said:
These look like everything i could want in a foot controller provided that they are reliable.

Any reason not to get one?

Fractal's should be out in about 2 months ....

ye i know.... im on the waiting list but was only added in september i think.

obviously that is what id prefer but who knows how long it could be till i get my turn?

I can pick up an all access for $500 or a gcp for $260..... just wish the MFC101 was out so i had some kind of time frame to work on...... who knows it might not even be out in 2 months.

I have an R1 and I really dislike it. The switches are finicky and I've barely used it. Also, if you have shoes that are big or not pointy, there's not a lot of room to hit the switches. A "stepped" board would be better, so that each row of switches is on a different level, a lot easier not to mash multiple buttons at once... unless that's what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom