Gilmour rotary speaker emulation

If you are looking for a little more "bite," try running the rotaries straight to the output, rather than back to the cab. That's also a more realistic approximation of Gilmour's setup. I have had more luck with Floyd tones running the rotary in this manner, but I didn't even realize there were 2 instances available - I'll have to check that out.

Great sounding patch. I do hope you decide to share. I'd love to have a play through it!

If you are looking for a little more "bite," try running the rotaries straight to the output, rather than back to the cab. That's also a more realistic approximation of Gilmour's setup. I have had more luck with Floyd tones running the rotary in this manner, but I didn't even realize there were 2 instances available - I'll have to check that out.

That's a great tip! Thanks!

Great job. Really looking forward to any and all Floyd and Gilmour stuff you come up with (Dogs, cough cough).

As you say, it could use a little more bite particularly on Comfortably Numb. But man you are so close.

I've tied to replicate the patch... I am close, but not quite as good. Are you still working on the patch? Would really like to give it a run. I don't want to be pushy... But... I've been looking this thread's updates almost daily for the last month!!! :) Thx for letting me know. Cheers.

I hear you! It all need some more work but im quite impressed with what the Axe can do! This unit is serious stuff!
I use the Double Verb into stereo cab with a Basketweave TV MIX and the 1960A (G12M).
Amp is kept clean and fed with two drive blocks. BB-preamp into Tube Drive.

I had not thought of that particular pedal amp and cab combo. Sounds quite tasty and the effects sound quite nice as well. Cheers.

Thanks a lot guys!
I will try to get the Axe to my house this weekend, update to FW11 and then post the preset.
I want to lay some more time on the "mistress-emulation". Not happy with it.
Sorry for letting you wait this long for the preset. To busy with work and other stuff the last weeks.

spufuz, these sound great!

Keep up the awesome guitar playing and tones. I also can't wait to load the patches up when you get a chance to upload them!

Back
Top Bottom